Your Safety is our Priority
The safety of our members and the community is our highest priority. We are registered as a COVIDSafe venue and we will continue with our COVIDSafe plan, so that our Members can keep enjoying our venues in the safest possible way.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- You will be asked to take a temperature check
- Your temperature must be below 37.8 Degrees
- You must adhere to hygiene and social distancing requirements
- You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result
- You must be feeling well and not experiencing any respiratory symptoms (such as cough, sore/scratchy throat or shortness of breath or unexplained fever)
GENERAL SAFETY MEASURES
- Social distancing throughout venue
- Venue capacity 1 patron per 2 square metres.
- Patrons are permitted to stand in outdoor areas.
- Patrons in indoor areas will be required to remain seated.
- Venue sanitisation / fogging
- Over 75 additional sanitisation stations on top of existing stations throughout venue
- Enhanced cleaning measures
- COVID Safe Hygiene Marshall on duty whenever we are open
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Group size limitations (Group bookings of no more than 30)
We hope that you appreciate these measures for your safety and enjoyment whilst in our venue.