IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE
VISITING MOUNTIES GROUP VENUES
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We are thrilled to be welcoming back members to Mounties Group venues from Monday 11 October, operating under the NSW Health directives. We've introduced a few changes to the way you enter our venues because your safety is our priority.
Due to restricted capacity limits, we will operate under a Members-Only policy - so make sure you have joined or renewed your membership. It's so easy to do online via our website or Mounties group app. You'll also into the draw to win a Suzuki Baleno as a result of joining, renewing, or extending your membership.
Members should be aware that all Mounties Group venues and fitness facilities are subject to NSW Government guidance and Public Health Orders.
Entry will only be permissible to those who show proof that they are fully vaccinated or medically exempt (not applicable to those under 16 years of age).
For more information on how to download your Vaccination Certificate or the NSW Government's COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Contraindication click here.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to get your proof of vaccination.
Patrons aged 16 years and above can only access club premises if they use the QR Check-in provided and are fully vaccinated (having received both doses of the vaccine) or medically exempt.
- One person per 4 square metres of space in indoor areas of the premises and one person per 2 square metres of space in outdoor areas of the premises.
- Face masks must be worn by staff and customers in indoor areas, and by public-facing staff in outdoor areas, unless exempt.
- Singing and dancing by audiences is not allowed in indoor areas.
- Patrons can only consume alcohol when seated in indoor areas.
- Fitness centres: Gym and group dance classes must not exceed 20 persons. Dancing is not allowed in indoor areas except for group dance classes, where no more than 20 people are permitted to dance.
Protect yourself and your community
- Keep at least 1 metre from others, even if they don’t appear to be sick. Avoid close contact.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible and indoor settings.
- Wash your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately and clean hands regularly.
Most importantly: If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, stay home and self-isolate until you recover.
BEERS, COCKTAILS & WINE
COFFEE & LIGHT REFRESHMENTS
LIVE MUSIC & EVENTS