How to get to Seaside Holiday Resort Fingal Bay
Located in Port Stephens, Seaside Holiday Resort Fingal Bay is just a 3 hours’ drive, north from Liverpool. Located in the Hunter Region, it’s located 10 minutes’ drive from Nelson Bay and 1 hour from Newcastle.
What are check in and check out times?
Check In: 3:30pm Check out: 9:30am
Please note: Latest time for check in is 10pm.
What facilities are available?
All of the units are fully furnished with fridge, stove, iron, toaster, kettle, cutlery, cooking utensils, DVD player and HD Digital TV. Bedding includes 1 Queen, 2 Singles and a double Sofa Bed. (Queen is made and all other linen is provided).
What are the booking conditions?
- $100 deposit is required within 14 days to secure all bookings.
- During High and Peak periods, one week's balance is required as a deposit 28 days prior to the booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations within 28 days of bookings.
- A 10% administration fee will be deducted from refunds.
- Non-members are charged an additional $110 per week.
- Units accommodate a maximum of six persons.
- Tariff may vary between the date of booking and the date of occupancy.
- Tariffs apply on the date of occupancy.
- Credit card facilities are available.