How to get to Urunga
Urunga is five and a half hours drive from Liverpool. The resort is located just south of Coffs Harbour, just 10 minutes from the Pacific Highway. Follow signs to the golf course as you approach the town.
What are check in and check out times?
Check In: 3:30pm Check out: 9:30am
Please note: Latest time for check in is 10pm.
What do the units contain?
All units are fully furnished with fridge, stove, iron, toaster, kettle, cutlery, cooking utensils and a DVD player and HD Digital TV. Blankets and pillows are provided and sleep a maximum of six people.
Units have modern furnishings featuring spectacular views, framed by floor to ceiling glass in the living areas and patios.
What facilities are available?
The Riverside Holiday Resort is adjacent to a nine-hole golf course and is just a 20 minute drive to Coffs Harbour.
The resort is within short walking distance of:
- Croquet lawns
- Squash and tennis facilities
- Junior playground area.
- Water sports including sail boarding, water skiing, fishing and boating
- Bike riding, horse riding and bush walking
- Shopping centres and restaurants
- World famous tourist attraction, The Big Banana
What are the booking conditions?
- To secure bookings, a $100 deposit is required within 14 days.
- The balance of one week’s rent is required as a further deposit 28 days prior to the booking for High and Peak Periods
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations within 28 days of the booking.
- 10% administration fee will be deducted from refunds
- Non-members are charged an additional $110 per week
- Units accommodate a maximum of six persons
- Tariff may vary between the date of booking and the date of occupancy
- The tariff that applies at the date of occupancy will be charged.
- Credit card facilities are available